WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner, an effective and powerful web penetration testing tool that will aid you in auditing your website!
It can support scanning website as well as POC (Proof of concept) for web vulnerabilities: SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Local File Inclusion, Remote File Inclusion, Redirect etc.
The most typical feature of WebCruiser comparing with other Web Vulnerability Scanners is that WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner focuses on high risk vulnerabilities, and WebCruiser can scan a designated vulnerability type, or a designated URL, or a designated page separately, while the others usually will not.
- Crawler (Site Directories and Files).
- Vulnerability Scanner: SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, LFI, RFI, Redirect etc.
- WAVSEP v1.5 SQL Injection & XSS test cases 100% covered.
- SQL Injection POC Tool: GET/Post/Cookie Injection POC (Proof of Concept).
- SQL Injection for SQL Server: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection.
- SQL Injection for MySQL: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection.
- SQL Injection for Oracle: PlainText/Union/Blind/CrossSite Injection.
- SQL Injection for DB2: Union/Blind Injection.
- SQL Injection for Access: Union/Blind Injection.
- POC Tool for XSS, LFI, RFI, Redirect etc.
- Resend Tool.
- Bruter Tool.
- Cookie Tool.
Requirement: .NET Framework 4.5+, IE9+
- Authorization must be obtained from the web application owner;
- This program will try to get each link and post any data when scanning;
- Backup the database before scanning so as to avoid disaster.
- Using this software at your own risk.
|Windows Desktop||WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner 3.5.6 Pro||29.99$|
|Windows Desktop||WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner 3.5.6 Enterprise||69.99$|